We all need music most times. Personally, I can’t think of a better time to listen to good music than during the commute. Therein lies the premise for “Smoke & Mirrors.” There’s nothing wrong with tuning into the radio. But, these are songs that have staying power!
For “Smoke & Mirrors”, I chose songs that I believe push the envelope, that are dope and that have lots of replay value. Let these joints make your commute smooth and rock you into reflection and meditation. I’ll be back next week.
01. Heavy-K ::: Inde (feat. Bucie & Nokwazi)
02. Kwesta ::: Spirit (feat. Wale)
03. Burna Boy ::: Heaven’s Gate (feat. Lily Allen)
04. Dice Ailes ::: Otedola
05. La Même Gang ::: Pew (feat. KwakuBs, RJZ & KiddBlack)
06. M.I. Abaga ::: Lekki (feat. Odunsi The Engine, Ajebutter22 & Falz)
07. Burna Boy ::: More Life
08. B4Bonah ::: Devil Is a Liar (D.I.A.L.)
09. Burna Boy ::: Koni Baje
10. Santi ::: Steal a Dime