Behind The Buck Stop is a group of Africans that have had the privilege to live and experience different places and cultures within the continent and beyond.
Our bilingual (English and French) blog joins the current efforts to spread and document the wealth and nuances of African outlooks on the world and our place in it.
We do it first by sharing music that we love. We also opine and report on current events, business, culture, entertainment, fashion, lifestyle and (sometimes) sports. We’re happy you could join the conversation.
- Teintée Africaine
- I’m Taking You to the Eighties, Vol. 4
- Le magasin des envies, Vol. 12: A Love Story
- Just Some Rap Kickin’ 3
- Le magasin des envies, Vol. 11: African Nights
- I’m Taking You to the Eighties, Vol. 3
- Smoke x Mirrors ’20|06: I
- A Party Mix While We #StaySafe
- My Best of 90’s Mega Mix
- Smoke x Mirrors ’20|05: III
- Kalash – Koussi Koussa (feat. Niska)
- Alerte nouveau coin : Ô Mulatako
- R&Cs: YUSO
- Voices In My Head
- A Birthday Tribute Mix to King Michael Jackson
- These Are the Ten Most Popular Artists from Nigeria
- La Tanzanie adopte une loi pour le contrôle de l’Internet
- New Month, Breakbot and Another August Mixtape
- I Have to Come to Terms that Kylian Mbappé Is French
- R&Cs: Off Deez