‘R&Cs: Lo Siento BB:/’ is part of a trove of playlists we just recovered. While it may be…ancient, we still believe it holds value in helping with music discovery.
I never miss the opportunity to showcase Latin Pop music — it’s usually classified under the umbrella of Música Urbana, which I abhor. When super producer Tainy and his frequent collaborator Bad Bunny are involved, you have the ingredients and golden recipe for a hit. You can book it! And, sure enough, “Lo Siento BB:/” doesn’t disappoint.
The opportunity presented itself to pair it up with the likes of Lunay and ChocQuibTown; I obviously pounced on it! Because it’s a discovery-aiding playlist, veering into electronic music felt like a natural move. And anchoring on Afro Pop vibes was the most logical way to go.
Let’s hit the road then!
Take a look at the tracklist...
02. Eladio Carrión ::: Midas
03. Lunay ::: TBC
04. ChocQuibTown, Lil Silvio & El Vega & La Ross Maria ::: Morena
05. Tame Impala & Lil Yachty ::: Breathe Deeper (Lil Yachty Remix)
06. Porches ::: Back3school
07. Henri Dunant ::: Speed of Light
08. French Braids ::: Shady
09. Deeperise & Just John ::: Never Do
10. Miraa May ::: Go Girl (feat. RAYE)
11. bbno$ ::: yoga (feat. Rebecca Black)
12. Kim Petras ::: Future Starts Now
13. HRVY ::: Runaway With It
14. Alex Mills ::: Worst Enemy
15. Amad 99 & DJ R’AN ::: Hey Macarena (feat. El IWORI, Chany Romant & Bobby G)
16. Pongo ::: Começa
17. Salatiel ::: Planner (feat. Aveiro Djess & DJ Arthur)
18. Sabrina ::: Catastrophe
19. Ambe ::: Ambition
20. Jamopyper ::: O Nana (feat. Olamide)